Patriot Tours offers personally guided Segway PT (Personal Transporter) tours are fun, exciting and educational. Bring a friend, colleague or the whole family. They offer tours daily accommodating 7 guests per tour. They can even accommodate small children in our Segway Trailer. (Let the guide pull the kids while you smile and glide on your own). Check the calendar for your dates, and call or email to schedule early. Walk ins are always welcome, on a first come, first ride basis.
Segway Rider’s Checklist
• Riders must weigh between 75lbs and 320lbs.
• Riders generally must be at least 10 years old. (Traffic Awareness is the Issue)
• Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Helmets will be provided or bring your own. They will be worn at all times during the tour.
• Flat-soled shoes are recommended. Shoes also should be closed toe with a strap on the back. You control your Segway through your feet, so be smart about what you wear.
• Riders must be able to step up 8 inches to a platform unassisted and maintain their balance.
• Riders must be able to listen to and respond to a guide’s instructions.
• Please arrive at Patriot Tours 15 minutes prior to reservation time to complete liability waiver and perform training.
• Bring sunscreen, water, sunglasses, and a camera or pick these items up in our store before your tour.
• If you wear a backpack, please consider how it will affect your distribution of weight, and balance. (Lighter is better for control)
• Tickets are non-refundable unless cancelled by Patriot Tours for weather related issues or other reasons outside of our control, at which time, the tour will be rescheduled or a refund will be given.
• Riders will be required to read and sign a statement of awareness and a liability waiver.
Click HERE for prices, times & additional information