Presented by the Green Spring Garden Club. Includes five locations in the Historic Area not usually open to the public: Lightfoot House, the new home of Colonial Williamsburg’s president; the President’s house at the College of William and Mary; plus the Tayloe House and Grissell Hay Lodging House, both on Nicholson Street. The fifth building, Williamsburg Masonic Lodge, constructed in 1931, is located on the site of the first Grand Lodge in the colonies and has several historic artifacts on display. Dec. 4, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Purchase tickets (which include free parking at and shuttle bus from the Visitor Center) at the Visitor Center and the Williamsburg Lodge on Dec. 3, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Dec. 4, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Tickets also available during Saturday tour hours at each house on the tour.
Admission Fee: $25 or $7/1 bldg
Call (800) HIS-TORY or click here for more information.
1 Visitor Center Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23187
NEED A PLACE TO STAY – 1 OR 2 BEDROOM CONDO AT KINGSMILL RESORT & SPA