Christmas Town: A Busch Gardens Celebration will transform the Williamsburg, Virginia amusement park into a Christmas wonderland, combining an immersive holiday experience with one-of-a-kind shopping and dining opportunities, all-new holiday shows and a spectacular light-dancing Christmas tree.
Highlights of Christmas Town at Busch Gardens
- Stroll through bustling European town squares (England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Germany) complete with carolers set amid traditional greenery, classic red bows, holiday lights and candles glowing in every shop and restaurant window.
- Smell the aroma of holiday treats and enjoy hearty soups, smoked meats, freshbaked holiday cookies and peppermint hot chocolate.
- Visit the Abbey Stone Theatre for an all-new Christmas show with moving imagery, choral harmonies, and a full live orchestra.
- Dine with Santa and Mrs. Claus and have your picture taken with the jolly old elf.
- Explore an ice-themed world with dazzling lights, falling snow and an up-close encounter with live penguins at the Royal Palace Theatre.
- Visit Santa’s workshop at the North Pole to meet St. Nick himself before heading to Oktoberfest to view Virginia’s tallest lighted Christmas tree. This 45-foot LED tree stands taller than Das Festhaus and features computerized lights that dance and change color during special evening light shows.
- Shop for stocking stuffers and one of- a-kind handmade creations at dozens of unique stores and gift shops
- Enjoy a spectacular lightshow “O Tannenbaum,” featuring a 45-foot, light-animated Christmas tree and be immersed by the dazzling sights and sounds of the booming symphonic score destined to become a Christmas Town tradition.
Dates and Times
November 26-28, December 3-5, 10-12, 17-24, 26-31, 2010. Closed on Christmas Day. Open 3 – 10 p.m. each day, closing at 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Some sections of the park will remain closed for the season, and some rides and attractions are weather dependent.
$21.99 per person ages 3 and up
Children ages 2 and under are free
Parking is $13 per vehicle
TIP: Guests with active Busch Gardens passes save 50 percent plus free parking and in-park discounts.
UPDATE – 11/1/2012 – Over 6 Million Lights this year – Read more HERE
NEED A PLACE TO STAY? Kingsmill Resort Luxury 1 or 2 bedroom condo. Click HERE