Colonial Williamsburg offers a curriculum that will cover a wide range of topics, some of them about wine and cheese. Our tenured professors for the course are Executive Chef Rhys Lewis and Sommelier Charles Birr. Their entertaining anecdotes pair perfectly with the flavors and tastes of the wines, cheeses, and chocolates.
- September 4: The Sonoma County Wine Festival
- September 11: Stalking the Wines of Washington
- September 18: Pints &Pairings: 200th Oktoberfest Preview
- September 25: The Italian Dinner Party. Great Italian Wine and Great Italian Cooking – with Charles’ guidance you will “cook” with wine, with Rhys’ guidance you will “cook” dinner! Then we will all sit down enjoy our efforts.
- October 2: Philosophy of Mind, If There is One Bordeaux Blends
- October 9: The Pursuit of Happiness New Zealand
- October 16: Pints & Pairings The Belgian Beer Fest
- October 23: From Cakewalks to Fusion Wines from the South of France
- October 30: Beyond Round and Flat Virginia Wine
- November 3: An Evening with Peter Mondavi— SOLD OUT Charles Krug Wines in the Regency Room at the Williamsburg Inn
- November 6: Invite a Friend to Class Day—Premier Napa Valley
- November 13: Pints & Pairings:—Great American Ales
- November 20: Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé! Wines of Beaujolais
- November 27: Practicing the Art of Abundance—Zinfandels Fit for Left Over Turkey
Click HERE for more details, dates and times.
Sessions are held at 2 p.m. in the Chesapeake Room at the Williamsburg Lodge
Cost is typically just $ 30.00